The factory, after a period of time going into production, will encounter a degraded state of the power line, which can be dangerous to users. The phenomenon of electric shock or electric shock will affect the production and business process as well as dangerous to the workers of the enterprise. The phenomenon of electric shock or electric shock will affect the production and business process as well as dangerous to the workers of the enterprise.
Therefore, electrical renovation of factories is always an urgent need for all businesses. Come to the M&E contractor of LITHACO, we always fully meet the electrical renovation services of the factory. Factory electrical renovationis always an urgent need for all businesses. Come to the M&E contractor LITHACO, we always meet the full range of electrical renovation services for factories.
1. Causes of electric leakage and short circuit
In the process of construction and electrical renovation for the factory, M&E LITHACO M&E contractor has summarized a number of causes of electric leakage and short-circuit as follows: M&E contractor. LITHACO Some causes of electric leakage and short circuit have been summarized as follows:
– Incorrect connection of wires causes electrical circuits to flicker. Bad insulating tape also causes electrical leakage. Poor quality wire does not have enough power, leading to overload on the line.
– Factory electrical protection equipment degrades quickly
– Rats and cockroaches bite and destroy the line
2. When the factory's electrical system is overloaded due to production machinery, it should be noted:
– Check the main power cable shafts, use a clamp meter to measure the current used at full load, if overloaded, you can replace the larger cable or separate the load and install an additional cable shaft.
– Check contact points, coss plugs, MCCB bolts, tighten or replace with new ones.
– Check te connection, grounding, connection points, replace or install more ground poles
– Replace the electrical cabinet covers that have been used for too long, the cabinets due to equipment generation may be too narrow to cause heat, so replace the larger cabinets.
– Inspect switchgear, plan replacement or maintenance.
3. LITHACO's workaround LITHACO
If your factory suffers from the above reasons, please contact us immediately to solve the problem thoroughly, we will help you renovate the factory's electrical system as quickly as possible with the most economical cost.
First, when we receive the customer's request, we will send the engineer, the construction supervisor down to the factory to check the entire electrical system, wiring and connections to see how the status of use is. construction supervision down to the factory to check the entire electrical system, wires and connections to see how the status of use is.
Then, engineers will directly check the load capacity on each line when carrying the load, to see if the line has enough load or not.
If the line is of poor quality or damaged by rats or cockroaches, the engineers will make a plan with the investor to replace those wires, to ensure the safety of users.
The next step will be to balance the phase system on a 3-phase power system.
If the electrical equipment of each area of your factory is damaged, our engineers will agree with the owner on a replacement or repair plan.
Replace equipment (CB, MCB, MCCB), improperly connected to the electrical network.
Finally, the engineers will guide the investor how to check the load of the switchgear and this should remind the workers to do this regularly.
4. Forms of maintenance
After renovating the factory's electricity, LITHACO always has a maintenance plan for customers. We have the following types of maintenance: Renovations factory electricity, LITHACO Always have a maintenance plan for customers. We have the following types of maintenance:
– Periodic maintenance: This is a package maintenance service on the basis of signing an annual contract with the supplier.
– Maintenance, cleaning and repair of electrical systems as required.
- Surveying, consulting and installing electrical systems according to capacity.
Currently, cooperation with foreign investors is very popular, but if you want to retain investors, you need to invest in renovating the electrical system to a high standard. Manufacturing infrastructure is an important part of each of your products.
Call center: 1900 25 25 27
Hotline: 094 181 2233